Saturday, September 8, 2007

The one with the 1st time

This is my 1st time blog. I've seen my sister done it, and my brother, and now i think i can handle one myself. Having all the time i want here in melaka, i thought i had tons of work to do. Woke up even before the birds, namely the one bloody crow that always 'CWARX!' outside my window, i start off with my assignments. 3 hours later, i have nuthing to do on a Sunday morning. I'm not a workaholic, well, at least not yet, but i really hate the fact that i have nuthing to do. No good books around me, no good food, no good tv shows or movies, no interesting places to go (not interested anyway), i beginning to hate Sundays. Which is weird considering many hate Mondays, never a Sunday.HAih..
So this is blogging. all these time i thought blogging is just a waste of time. Now i am willingly wasting it, coz i have nuthing else better to do!!..Wait till my dad hear me saying that, he'll tell me to climb up a tree sumwhere. i read somewhere if you want to keep a conversation going, you should ask the person you talking to about him/herself..hmm..
So i am a 4th year student studying in melaka, studying material engineering. this is my last year here, and i'm making every momentt of it counts, well at least i tried. i'm 22 years old and still clueless (proud of it!!) and the big brat of my family (also very proud of it!). My hometown is kajang and no, i'm not a BIG fan of satay kajang. It is just meat on a stick for me. ok..since thisis my 1st time blogging, i think i'll stop just rite here, but never fear, i'll talk about myself from time to time..to keep this going.. ;) i wanna see hat more i can do here..

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Good one! Keep it coming. I'm quite impressed with your flow of writing. I'm your No 1 fan! Easy!

Cempodot said...

Welcome to Bloggingland! Great first entry. Can't wait to see more. Keep it up!

Cempodot said...

By the way, "My little voice" - cool title!

aripsa said...

Woohoo! Bring it on Sister Dear. I am sure the Brat of the family always has her own side of stories to tell.
Look forward to be reading your Blog.

Dian said...

I agree with Lina - cool title! Looking forward to hearing your voice on cyberworld.